• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New life for a Deuce in Moab

superburban

Check it out! A Duece school bus! I saw this in Moab this weekend. They do tours in this beast. They built it by cutting the front half of the frame of the school bus off and stacked the back half onto the Duece's frame.
(That other pic is my Superburban running around on Fins 'n Things. I did the whole trip on biodiesel and SVO!)

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: New life for a Duece in Moab

A pic perhaps? If you're trying and they aren't posting, they may need resized or changed to a JPEG. 640x480 is the largest you can post.

superburban

Holy cow! I barely had time to realize that the pics didn't take and there were already 5 posts telling me that there were no pics. :oops:
I had hoped to edit it before anyone noticed, but you guys are too quick for me :wink: .

superburban

Sorry, I didn't realize that you had to be a memeber of biodieselpictures.com in order to see those biodiesel pictures. Lame. I will repost the pics on photobucket sometime soon.

D@mn this extra chromosome!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks