• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M-105A2

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yesterday Bighurt delivered my NEW (to me) M-105A2 trailer and I have to say I think I really got lucky on this one. Its 100% complete all new tires, air lines and electrical connections, it came with all bows and side boards pictured and also included a near perfect cargo cover. I towed it yesterday with my Pickup and it towed perfect I have no clue how it towes above 50 mph but everything seems to be even better than I would have hoped. I need to thanks Glen from Salina KS for selling it to me and thanks Bighurt from ND for transporting it to Fargo, I would have never found one as nice as this without the help from those two, Thanks guys.
Enjoy the pics folks
KK

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys the trailer is being towed by my pickup here ONLY to get it home from this point forward the Deuce will be pulling it, hopefully it will be level when hooked to that!
KK