• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Elton Wisconsin

Weeeee

I just picked up my 1st Deuce, it's 1970 I found about 70 miles from my house. I have been eyeballing these things for a long time. Showed my wife a pic, and she said she wouldn't be upset if I bought one. So a few days later it was mine! The wife thinks it's bad ass!20210811_161808.jpg

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just picked up my 1st Deuce, it's 1970 I found about 70 miles from my house. I have been eyeballing these things for a long time. Showed my wife a pic, and she said she wouldn't be upset if I bought one. So a few days later it was mine! The wife thinks it's bad ass!View attachment 842396
Congratulations on your new-to-you truck! It looks to be in really good condition too.
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! It is extra nice to have your other half as excited as you are.

So, now to the book work... Books are here and free to download:

The numbers ending in "-10" are similar to the Operators Manual. The "-30" is maintenance. You don't need all of them. Just what you need for your particular truck. REALLY DRY reading, but thumbing through the books will give you the names of the parts when you have questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks