• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from MI

M1224

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

New to the forum, doing lots of research, and there is a lot of info on here!! I already uploaded some Late model LSSV TM's I had. I have access to any TM ever made, either print, PDF, or even IETMs. As long as it's Distribution A, or declassified, I can provide. I do have access to the other TM's, but I will not risk my clearance to provide.

I had an M1008 before, but it was a rust bucket and I sold that off years ago. Still dreaming about a M1028 project, or even a Bobed Duce. Need money for that though....

Anyway, just wanted to say Hello!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks