• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Ontario, Canada.

Terrh

Hi there. Found this forum while looking for info on the M1078. I'm trying to figure out how to get my hands on one and if I can import one to Canada, among other things.

Been interested in big green stuff for a while, even considered building a tank replica once (still might some day), but recently I keep thinking more and more about getting one of these bad-ass trucks.

Carlo

Welcome to the site from Italia! Your at the right place to find information and even the unit you want to purchase. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks