• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member have read the rules but its not clear to post my question. Or join appropriate forum. :)

jgilman

I am a new member, I am not sure how to post my MEP question to MEP 803a or MEP 802a generators. I searched for yesterday and found a number of questions and answers on MEP generators some quite close hits to answers I am seeking. I entered a new question to the same forum (I think) yesterday and not gotten any feedback. I am not sure if I posted my question to the wrong forum or whether there simply are not replies yet. Also I don't know how to search for the question I asked yesterday. I will search again, but any hints for newcomers or answers to my questions would be much appreciated. Thanks so much. Jeff :)

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Hello jgilman, you posted on an old thread.

You need to open a NEW thread about your problems and allot of Troops with information will be by to help.

But you need to open a new thread.

Welcome from Missouri!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks