• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member In Tennessee

onegmjack

I was suppost to do this first,my bad:oops: I already made a post or two.
I am new to on line sites.This is my first,but it is the Best.I guess I was
lucky never seen a Deuce started reading about them,had to have one.
I went and looked,at Readstone,can home and bid and won,got the Paid
in Full invoice,drove 325 miles picked her up.Hope to make some rallies and
meet some of you guys.Dwight

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dwight, welcome aboard my friend. We have at least one other member in Kingsport. Been there once swapping radio and gensets with a friend that had an APC. Good news, you are less than 300 miles from the site of the 2009 GA Rally in late October. We'll see you there!

lstmate

While peopel are inviting you to events let me get this one in there......

Come to the 34th Military Vehicle Preservation Association (MVPA) International Convention to be held in Evansville, IN August 6-8, 2009. The largest traveling Military Vehicle show.

omega231

welcome to the family! dont feel bad about missing the intro part... did the same myself:-D

be careful with this MV stuff. next thing you know youll be 15k in the hole and completely out of parking space.

onegmjack

Recovry4x4 would like to make GA Rally,will have more time by then,Is anyone going to convoy?I have checking the map and the post,Would like to attend,if could travel with
others.Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks