• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mexico wheelers?

pinzkid

My name is brady, and I'm an addict...

Hey guys kinda new to the forum and own a Pinzgauer 710 m, I'm 16 and all my Freinds either drive civics or the ones with 4x4s work their a** through the floor to support their vehicles. So I'm here to make new Freinds. Love to meet up and go wheeling with some other mv's or even civis :grin:

Thanks everyone
Brady

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pinz

Welcome to SS.
We're seeing more and more younger folks saving and using the green gear. I must thank you for doing just that and let you find the cure for the addiction.

I'm just learning how to off-road, without wrecking the gear, so when you get out in the cactus take as many pics as you can.

The locals will chime in because they want to see you drive in the quicksand as much as I do.

Enjoy,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks