• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New project truck,AMGeneral M920!

AMGeneral

Well,after selling off most of my MV collection,it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I agreed to purchase a AMGeneral M920 from a private individual this evening, It is several states away,and pickup will be sometime in mid January.

I guess this puts me back into the "Big truck club" again.

Pics

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well,after selling off most of my MV collection,it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I agreed to purchase a AMGeneral M920 from a private individual this evening, It is several states away,and pickup will be sometime in mid January.

I guess this puts me back into the "Big truck club" again.

Pics

CONGRATS!!! I agree, you definitely are in the "big truck club" once more!! Nice looking truck! Have any plans for her?

AMGeneral

CONGRATS!!! I agree, you definitely are in the "big truck club" once more!! Nice looking truck! Have any plans for her?
I was actually looking for a M917 dump truck for the grading business I am starting next year,but if all else fails,I may convert this one to a dump.

For now,it will just stay a tractor,the scarceness of M870 or M870A1 trailers will probably discourage me from having another tractor/trailer combo.

AMGeneral

Just a quick question,I did a search for replacement fan belt numbers and came up lacking,

I have all my old filter numbers for my M915A1 jotted down,but I would like to take an extra set of belts just in case.

EDIT,I found them in the 5 ton parts cross reference section,evidently my eyes are crossing from being slightly under the weather lately.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks