• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the MV crowd!

Davis Welding

Hello, My name is Jeff and I am new to the MV crowd having just acquired my first 2.5 ton. As near as I can tell from the registration papers that were in the glove box, it's a 53 model (?) I really have no idea. Seeing as the truck has no title or anything that resembles it, I will be doing a Ford C600 cab swap! It'll be a silly looking automobile but it will be unique to say the least. Thanks for having me! I have already found a ton of info in the TM's and the forum in general.

Sorry for the horrible cell phone picture and the shabby attempt at photoshop!

decuecabover.jpgIMG_20151205_165421.jpg

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey Davis, another welcome from MA, Cape Cod this time. Really like the idea of the Ford COE but looks like a lot of work. Should look really cool when finished. Make sure you post plenty of pics.

Rednine11

My name is Keith, I have posted a few times with no formal introduction. Last summer i purchased a 68 Kaiser non turbo M35
The shift forks were bad in the trans and the brakes were out, I replaced the top half of the trans with a new upper housing with new shift forks. Next were the broken brake lines. Now I have a good working truck.
I have a clear WV title and full coverage insurance. I drive it as often as I can
I will post pics when the weather clears up.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks