• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie gets an M1010

BikerBi11

Hey everybody!@ Just got a 1985 M1010. truck is rough, but I thiunk I can make it go. Inside of shelter has been modified to a point that there is really nothing left original. Will be needing benches and more. Any help will help! Thanks

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the M1010 club!

I believe there was a M1010 body for sale in Spokane, WA. I can't remember but I believe it was in the classifieds (would have been back towards the end) so you might want to check there.

Lavarok is the Pathfinder for all things M1010.

BikerBi11

Ok, bought another M1010, Much better purchase. it has been through 2 Wyoming police departments, but hasn't suffered much. Most everything is still there, including the paint!! so, probably going to disassemble the first one as there is really nothing there worth trying to fix up. will get pics up soon!

welcome BikerBi11, from a fellow M1010 owner/scootertrash... im going to be basically gutting the box on my including benches, etc., so if you need any parts, let me know... goes for you too, WarWag, and anyone else that may need any items from the box.

BikerBi11

ok, sorry I have been away for a while. here are some pics of both M1010s. Have been chasing gremlins on the better of the two for a couple of weeks. Got fuel bleed back somwhere. question.... going to put a 4 inch lift on this thing in the next couple of weeks. will a set of 315/75 16s fit or do i need a body lift too?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks