• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie Here from Northwest GA

Outlier

Hello all!

New to the site and to military vehicles actually.... Purchased a 1992 M923A2 out in Oklahoma City with my father-in-law earlier in the year and have been working on getting it registered and acquiring my class F. With all that behind me now, I am now looking forward to meeting some of y'all at the rally in D-Town and enjoying our new truck!!

Glad to be here. Take care.

Last edited:

Outlier

Yep, Dallas. I am not far from Buchanan at all. I am off Billy Bullock and 120. The truck stays in Cleveland GA with my father-in-law due to storage constraints. We'll be at the rally in Oct on Fri, Sat and Sun. Great to hear from ya!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know exactly where you're at. I take 120 to and from work. My sister actually got married at the Bullock farm place.

Outlier

I know exactly where you're at. I take 120 to and from work. My sister actually got married at the Bullock farm place.
That's funny!... I went to a wedding there two years ago. It was really nice. The only problem is for the last few weeks i have been trying to remember who the **** it was that got married... Guess they weren't that good of friends! Hopefully not your sister!

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from a long way away.:shrugs:
Hey, you are actually next door...!:)

To Outlier: Welcome from Montevideo/Uruguay - which is not too far either. Really most of the time the only distance between us all is about two feet away... from the screen!;-)

You came to the right place!

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks