• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newer E-Brake

Loose Deuce

Anyone know where I can get all the parts to convert my Deuce's Old E-Brake handle set up to the newer type that has the adjustable knob ? Used parts will do just fine.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you looking to buy and ship the parts or are you looking for someone near you to get the parts from? USA (your location) is kinda vague.

Loose Deuce

I live in South Mississippi and I figured used stuff would be cheaper and I would get it shipped unless someone had the parts that lived real close. I dont mind getting all new stuff shipped if thats all I can find and I can afford it.

Magnolia, MS.39652
dannelljoe@telepak.net

That's a Cool Elvis Photo

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Offroadfabworks or Wreckerman, they seem to be dismantling a few truck and are sort of close to you.

That's a Cool Elvis Photo
Thanks!

Loose Deuce

Hey Doghead, Thanks for that tip on Offroadfabsworks, they had the complete assembly for $65.00. that's the E-Brake Handle, all Brackets, Fastener Hardware and Cable to up-grade to the newer version. I haven't recieved it yet but everything should be ok. :D at least I was able to get everything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks