• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Next Years Dates

Longhunter7

Soldiers,

I have it on great authority, that the best time to come to Indiana, is in the Fall! That is the only way to avoid the heat and humidity.

The second or third week of September, would be a good place to start! :idea:

fredrader

Well guy's (And Gal's)
All anyone has to do is ask a couple of members who attended this years Haspin Rally and I am sure they will say that sleeping in a tent all weekend in mid summer at Haspin Acres is no fun..Between the 110% humidity and the bugs I don't think many of them got much sleep..I am up for anytime of year and since I am only 2hr's from Haspin anyway..I would think either early spring or late fall would be fine..I have been to haspin in the middle of winter and had a GREAT time..Anytime is good for me [thumbzup]

Also if anyone decides that they want to come to haspin at any time Chris and I will be glad to go with them to show them around etc..Ok....Ok.

Longhunter7

Fred Rader and Elohim1,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you guys for being the scouts and trail bosses, for our first rally! [thumbzup] :roll:

There is another Indiana location being considered for next year also. When more information becomes available, the information will be posted for all the check out!

fredrader

Thanks Longhunter7,We had a ball..I can't wait to do it again...

Red Devil Dude,I'm up for it anytime..I'm just not into camping out with out Air conditioning so I am looking for a camper now to pull behing the deuce so I will be more comfortable roughing it.. :redface: Hotels are good too.

fredrader

Sounds good to me..We can play in the snow [thumbzup]

I'm up for anytime...Also if at anytime a member wants to go to haspin be it with a group or come up alone Chris and I will be happy to go with em to haspin and kinda show em around and play a while..All anyone has to do is email me or call...

liljohn

Oy.... cross country in snow on NDTs? Not sure I'd run for that. It'd be fun there, but getting there and back wouldn't be.

I still like the spring idea best. We can avoid the school year, avoid the heat, and april showers bring lotsa mud to play in!!!

Seriously, the rain wasn't always fun when we were at camp, but think about it guys, how much fun would those trails have been without all the mud!?!? [^] [^]

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yep, a lot of those trails would have been too easy without the mudholes. I am sure there are other ways to test our trucks though like hillclimbs, etc...

Desert Rat

Ken and I and some others are interested in convoying from here up there to make a show of it. Once I have my school schedule I can post dates. Looks real good to get a bilingual job close by.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks