• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No longer stuck in river by grand island nebraska

jsthnt@gmail.com

Well i have read many post like this. But it has happend to me. I promise to get pictures now that it is light. Worked on it for six hours before we had to get so sleep. We were just getting it stuck worse. Is there anyone in this area that might be able to lend a hand?

Last edited by a moderator:

tmuenster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear the bad news. I'll bet a farmer around there would have a tractor that could pull you out.

ANF (America Needs Farmers)!!

KsM715

I'll be driving by GI on my way to SD at the end of July, but bet you have it out by then. (I hope). I doubt the wifes Yukon would be much help.:p Hope you get it out soon without to much damage. (like above, try to find a local farmer with a big tractor)

jsthnt@gmail.com

A friend of a guy I work with has a 5 ton wrecker and he was able to come down and pull it out. He has a wrecker service and he did not charge me much. I am glad to have it home.

Attachments

NoLeftTurns

Did you stop your truck or stall out or what? What was the initial cause? It seems deep and thick but I would think if you kept moving you would be okay.

tmuenster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice work getting the General out. Does not look like anything was damaged. Now you get to try and get it stuck again. Enjoy your truck. It looks like a nice one.

jsthnt@gmail.com

Either the breaks locked up or the front end did. Knew there was a problem right away but there was no way out of it. It was a done deal by that time. A 11 o'clock trip to wal-mart should not end in the river.LOL This is the truck off Power Block / Extreme 4x4.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is pretty easy to recognize the truck as the one off TV. I watched Ian build it several times.

Old firetruck stuck in the river.

A. Was Gimpy in the truck
B. Was Ferro in the truck
C. Was Rbeasley in the truck

:)

Glad it's out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks