• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No outriggers needed?

papercu

Caution, Audio(language) is not work/family friendly

Found on youtube. Wayne

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHQwFlC7j4&feature=related[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

jwaller

na, not when using the drag winch on such a small load. I've only ever need them when lifting max loads on the furthest reach at 90 deg angle of the truck body.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I use the outriggers...yeah right/3 times...in two years when doing a side lift....a rear lift/winch...no...and especially not for a toy like that!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I doubt I would have used out riggers for a miata. I probably would have hung a snatch block off the boom hook for the 3/4" drag line instead of what he did.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know that guy! That's Dave from Jans Towing here in Azusa. That is Azusa Canyon Rd. Jans goes up there all the time to recover the little rice burners that the drivers THINK they can drive!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks