KS NOS Slave Plugs, and Extreme Duty Jumper Cables

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This set is 15'. Made from flexible copper 2/0 welding cable and 1000 amp clamps. 2/0 is the same gauge as issue slave cables. I'm currently carrying them around in the HMMWV.

This is the last of my red cable, but I have plenty of black on hand in 2/0, 3/0, and 4/0 and will be happy to make a set to your specifications.

This set is $160 handed off or $180 shipped. Available in about 2 weeks.

Attachments

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Edit - Get them while you can. I went to order another batch of clamps yesterday evening and my cost on the clamps has more than doubled. I'll sell what I have at the current price structure. I have enough for about 40 sets and then I either find a different clamp or a different source, or the prices change.

20' cables with 1000AMP clamps. Made from 2/0 copper, they have all the ampacity of issue slave cables while being more versatile. $222 shipped. ****SOLD****

Attachments

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And that's all. I'm out of 1000amp clamps.

Cables remaining -

20' 1/0 cables with 800amp strain relief clamps- $200 ***SOLD***

17' 4/0 cables with 1000amp clamps. These were made from lightly used 4/0- $250**SOLD**

27' 3/0 cables with 1000amp clamps. NICE!!! - $270

25' 3/0 cables, red and black. No clamps. They terminate in 5/16" lugs - $140. ***SOLD***

I still have reels of 2/0 and 4/0 on hand. I'll be happy to cut some to your needs.

Prices plus actual shipping costs.

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I brought all remaining sets to TX this trip. Sold a set and the buyer wanted to compare them side by side to make a selection.

Edit to add pics of the 4/0 cables. ***sold***

Attachments

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next trip as far as Las Vegas, departing tomorrow noonish. Fully loaded both directions, but I have the remaining cables with me.

The 27' 3/0 cables with dual energized jaws are particularly nice.... $270 handed off en route.

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
20' 1/0 cables with 800amp spring relieved clamps. Note that military slave plugs are 500amp. $200. ***SOLD***

15' 2/0 cables. Red and black. Both ends of both cables terminate in 5/16 lugs, sealed with heat shrink. (These are my 15' cables from the hmmwv pictured above, robbed of their clamps) $75. ***SOLD***

Attachments

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Edit - I listed one of the slave plugs on ebay with a $33 opening bid and no reserve!

NOS Slave Plugs, Manufacturers are Gateway Cable Company and AB Connectors. New, never used. Removed from accessory power cables. These are the good ones with the external nuts and 500amp rating. $80 each or $150/pair

2/0 Flexible Copper Welding Cable, new still on the spool - $3/ft

4/0 Flexible Copper Welding Cable, new still on the spool- $5/ft

800amp Clamps - $25/pair

I'm willing to assemble cables for you, the length of your choice. You can do clamps on one end and slave plug on the other. Priced at the cost of the components, add $10 to cover copper lugs and heat shrink.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks