• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now that's what I call a camper!

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
In my opinion, poor MV carrying around trash that is probably leaking in the walls through the roof, corners, AC, or windows. Also on my opinion they want to justify using a MV as a camper/RV one needs to build something better than what the market manufacturers for the mass.
One accidental bump into anything off-road with that 5th wheel on the back of a MV and you have a mess to clean up. Pretty sure that MV can articulate more than that 5th wheel frame could do. :rolleyes:

ToddJK

In my opinion, poor MV carrying around trash that is probably leaking in the walls through the roof, corners, AC, or windows. Also on my opinion they want to justify using a MV as a camper/RV one needs to build something better than what the market manufacturers for the mass.
One accidental bump into anything off-road with that 5th wheel on the back of a MV and you have a mess to clean up. Pretty sure that MV can articulate more than that 5th wheel frame could do. :rolleyes:
I agree. I can imagine the bumps and vibration alone will slowly dismantle it.
If I was to build an RV on a MV, I'd go with a van truck or from scratch and use something like a shipping container.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks