• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ocean City Md Jeep week

F18hornetM

This weekend coming up is Ocean City Maryland's Jeep week. Although a jeep week [civilian], they welcome all the military trucks. If interested here is their home page http://www.oceancityjeepweek.com/home.html. My son and I plan on taking the M35 and M813 to the show and shine at Barrett's Chevrolet on Saturday morning. If anybody is in the area stop and say Hi. Besides a few MVs, there are tons of cool jeeps.

plode

Is anyone planning on going to Jeep Week this year(Aug 21-24th)? I was thinking about taking the M923 down. The Cape May-Lewes ferry is kind of expensive since it's peak season, but might be a fun little trip.

F18hornetM

Was just looking at their web site and they have changed some from years past. The show and shine they used to have on Saturday was nice and our trucks could fit. Looks like they moved it to Friday now at the convention hall. Its a bigger parking lot but will probably be less people as most of us work. :-D Either way I'm sure will be fun. We may just cruise through town a few times. Looks like all the 4 wheeling is going to be in Berlin and that should be a pretty big party, especially Sat night.
Look forward to seeing you guys. If you see a M35 and a 813 with big USMC and American flags its us!! :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks