• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome everyone to the 2013 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade thread. The purpose of this tread is to allow attendees to discuss what items people want to Buy, Sell or trade with others. This is a great way that the Steel Soldiers community helps each other out.

We are now 70 days out from the official start of the Rally. The details on the GA Rally for those that might have missed it is below with all the key information.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...-Info-thread&p=1348866&viewfull=1#post1348866

This is a busy thread so lets keep the posts on topic and communicate clearly so everyone can benefit.

I get the honor of starting the requests.

Need Help With
1.) Need to get a partial CUCV top from Warthog's to the GA Rally: Details Below
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...berglass-Top&p=1393020&viewfull=1#post1393020

2.) Need to get a Boom Support foot pad from CSM Davis to the GA Rally:

For Sale (Pictures available on request)
1.) 10 Ton Snatch Blocks $65.00 operational and greased
2.) M1009 Rear Seat Upper Replacement, New $75
3.) 5 Ton Airpack, New $125
4.) 5-Ton on Rim 11x20 NDC tires and rims 70% tread $75 Each
5.) M105A2 Trailer with Metal Sides and Full Cover, $550

Wanted To Buy
1.) M1009 Passenger Side Sun Visor, no rips, tears
2.) Chains
3.) M1009 15" Wheel

Members Do Not Forget List
Gimpy Rob: Boom support footpad
CSM Davis: Get boom support footpad heading east
73M819: Get healthy

Last edited by a moderator:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will get your boom pad to the location. The rally is a no-go this year for me. My job sucks.
Jobs are such a major inconvenience. I've been denied days off again this year. I'll work something out. Can you pass my ambulance berth on to JW when possible?

BTW, I have 3 HMMWV 37" MT tires on 12 bolt rims with runflats. These are off my M101A3 trailer. I will measure tread tonight but they have to be 80% or better. $300 delivered to the rally.

Last edited:

Al Harvey

Nice, if price is right I need 2 10 foot sections. That looks like 1/2. Is this old military chain or from another source if you have any idea on the background that would be great.
It is military chain but was never used. Most of it I still have in the orginial box. It was sold for surplus from a transportation unit that fat fingered a NSN when they were trying to order 3/8 for the 915s.
Would $50 work for a 10' piece with the hooks on both ends?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be in the market for 2 of the HMMWV highback seats that flooded the market last year. Problem is I can't afford gold plated.

stationjj

Al,

Stationjj here. I want 1 - 10' chain piece. Please save one for me.

I may be coming your way soon LBL. Contact you when heading that way.

Look forward to our convey from Nashville.

John

Al Harvey

I may be coming your way soon LBL. Contact you when heading that way.

Look forward to our convey from Nashville.

John
No problem I'll keep one out for you. I'll be gone this weekend to NC to pick up some parts but I should be around any other time.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
What kind of chain are you looking for? I've got a bunch of these in 10' sections I could bring down if anyone is interested
Bring whatever you have room to haul. If you can't outright sell it you can do some drug deals Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.....that is when the real horse trades take place.:grin:

Al Harvey

Bring whatever you have room to haul. If you can't outright sell it you can do some drug deals Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.....that is when the real horse trades take place.:grin:

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I've got a bunch of misc. stuff, some of which I don't know what it goes to, that I'm planning on bring with me.
I believe I've got:
2 Slave Cables complete
Random Air line and electrical connectors and cables
Some gladhands
And some more stuff to dig through

And does anyone have a military motorcycle? I have two front and two rear tires that I believe fit on the Army Kawasaki bikes but not sure. They are Dunlop Sports K139 (3.00-21) and IRC Volcanduro VE-33 (4.60-17). They have never been used but are a bit stiff due to age but I don't see any dry rot or cracks in them.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a touchy question. I noticed firearms for sale the last 3 years. My question can I bring some for sale?

Let the Rally committee discuss and we will get back with an official answer. Thanks for asking the question.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a touchy question. I noticed firearms for sale the last 3 years. My question can I bring some for sale?
I am a FFL 01/SOT 3. Since you are in Florida, it's not legal for you to sell firearms across state lines without going through an FFL. I know many many many firearms are traded across lines without going through an FFL. But due to the 1968 GCA, it officially is illegal.

ODDBALL007

Re: Official 2013 GeorgiaRally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

So thats a no for me?
Oh well. I had some great deals. Ill jus shoot them there instead. Is that ok?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks