Offload assistance in Front Royal, VA 1/26

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Needing a helper on unloading a case 1150e dozer off of my trailer. My insurance company prefers it as well.
Have an 1155e trackloader and mw24c wheel loader to assist. Simple process and easy work for two people. Mostly just for controls and small stuff. Takes about 30mins. I have done it alone but safer with 2 people.

The customer could help, but i would rather have my 8yr old daughter at the controls if that says anything

Needed on Friday 1/26 after 2pm.

Thanks

Wes

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

sandcobra164

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a hill that you can park your truck and trailer nose down on? If not, hook a chain to the MC1155E and pull the dozer off after releasing the parking brake and raising the blade. As always, Safety First. Equipment can be replaced, people, not so easy. I wish I was close by, I'd be on the way in a moment.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wes. Can come your way after work but will be after dark. I only live 30 min. out but can't slip out of work to early. Regardless...if you have a problem or need something. 703-963-one -4- one - one. Matt

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Is there a hill that you can park your truck and trailer nose down on? If not, hook a chain to the MC1155E and pull the dozer off after releasing the parking brake and raising the blade. As always, Safety First. Equipment can be replaced, people, not so easy. I wish I was close by, I'd be on the way in a moment.
Has no parking brake and the hydraulic system wont lock in a certain direction so it may try to wiggle while torque is on the blade. With 55000lb of equipment and a steel deck and tracks I'll be careful. Just easier with 2 folks. Oh yeah and one track is catching slightly other one has no lock at all or direction.

Unimog unload on a flat
https://youtu.be/B6e9yacFmFg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Wes. Can come your way after work but will be after dark. I only live 30 min. out but can't slip out of work to early. Regardless...if you have a problem or need something. 703-963-one -4- one - one. Matt
Thanks will do.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maddawg308 is in that area.

Not sure if he can help or if that's his thing but, he's out there.

BEASTMASTER

pretty good unloading that buggy by you're self. you must have a death wish, the way you walk back and forth under that raised bucket. a really serious " NO NO. "

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
pretty good unloading that buggy by you're self. you must have a death wish, the way you walk back and forth under that raised bucket. a really serious " NO NO. "
It had locks on the cylinders on the dead one it wasn't going to drop below a certain point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks