• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh Boy I need TM 9-2910-223-35

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like the fuel shutoff lever may be sticking.

Try the manual LDS Troubleshooting Manual. It is for the LDS but very hepfull for the LDT also.

I attempted to attach the manual but it wouldn't work this morning.

digitaldust

I have installed new everything from tank to IP the lines were blowen out with cleaner and air. The only way to let the truck run is to have the idle cranked up. She will not even try to fire unless your spritzing either into the intake. then will not idle under 1000 1150 RPM.
Pressing the fuel peddle does nothing for starting. Only after it fires holding fuel down half way for a few seconds helps her stay running.

lift pump is working. Filters are new .lines are clean and no leaks.

digitaldust

well the shut off seems ok , The Truck starts great with 2 - 3 very little shots of ether and idles great cuz i turned up the idle. just to stay running . when the truck is started it runs great until its turned off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks