• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oilboard Stencils (.25, .5, .75, 1, 1.75 inch tall characters)

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I'm selling oilboard stencils for various MVs. These can be used multiple times and are often used by the military to mark things like tire pressures, warnings, etc. on vehicles. I can make stencils with 0.25", 0.5", 0.75", 1", and 1.75" tall characters. If you don't see what you want listed feel free to PM me with what you're looking for. If you want different tire pressures for big tires, a different style fuel tank stencil, etc. let me know. A bunch of variations were used of the same basic stuff. I can make custom stencils with letters, numbers and some punctuation in the above listed sizes. Since I use the old school military machines I unfortunately can't provide stars, custom images, or the large hood or bumper numbers often found on Vietnam era and earlier restorations.

The pictures below will give you a good idea of what the fonts look like. Prices do not include shipping from VT which is usually around $5 or less.

m35a2 stencil set: $25
s-l1600.jpg
Dodge m37 set: $15
DSCN0483.jpgstencils.jpg
CUCV set: $20
DSCN0484.jpg
CUCV blazer tailgate stencil $9
DSCN0493.jpg
Hood warning stencil $9
DSCN0494.jpg
m939 series 5 ton (m923, m925, etc): $27
DSCN0495.jpg
Oxy Acetylene: $10
DSCN0499.jpg
mep 002a generator set: $27
DSCN0504.jpg
Good driver checks (often found under the hood) $15
DSCN0506.jpg
"This vehicle cost" stencils: $10
IMG_1016.jpg
1.75" jerry can stencils: $6 for each stencil
DSCN0496.jpgIMG_1034.jpgIMG_1104.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks