• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok GSA Sale

Avn-Tech

Group,

Did anyone win one of the Deuces for sale at the GSA Auction in OK.
I would bid on several, but they were too far away for me to bring home.

Laterrrrr
Avn-Tech

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trucks that come out of the Okla GSA Forestry Dept are in really rough shape. Occasionally you can get a runner but you should always consider them parts trucks. Cali is a little to far for a parts truck......:wink:

I picked up a M52 and a buddy got a Deuce.

Last month I picked up a really sweet Fire Truck. Its not running yet......
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/43909-international-r185-fire-truck-us-army.html

Nice thing is that there is no EUC wait or $60 SF-97

Attachments

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
Picked up a 5ton for a customer, think I got stiffed on on it as no reply if the guy still wants or is goin to pay.:-x I think its time to start making people pay up front, the few ruin it for the many!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
when i had the 8x8 trucked down, the driver unchained but left it on the truck while i went to the bank for the money, would not let me hookup till he had the money, maybe you could try that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks