• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma MV clubs?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are in the Tulsa area. They cater more to the Willys crowd but are welcoming other types of vehicles. Times are changing.

The Oklahoma Convoy is in the OKC area and welcomes all.

Last edited:

OEFISHER

Just curious, where are located? I grew up between Claremore and Oologah. Still have family up that way and come up there fairly often. Anyway all of us in OKC would love to have you join us during our outings. Parade in Del City is coming up!

TulsaME

The Oklahoma Motorpool meets the first Monday of the month. Most of the guys do seem to have older vehicles. I was invited to join the group when one of the members met me and my M35A2 at a Blue Star Mothers event. I have always felt welcome.

Tomorrow we will be at a Medal of Honor Day Ceremony in Tulsa (see attached flyer). Stop by and meet some of the guys if you can make it. I'll be the guy with the M1009.

Oklahoma Motorpool meets at The American Legion Post 308 in Tulsa at 7:30 pm. Come join us!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks