• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

On a quest for some 5930-01-098-6743 switches

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Somewhere on here I saw an amazing set of switches and lights that somebody had rigged up using something like the "Convoy Lights" switch and an indicator lamp for each - using something like the "high beam indicator" light. Like so many things, find it and you better bookmark it because apparently the search engine and my brain are not on the same page :)

Best price I have found so far is about $59 for the switch. Best guess is 5930-01-098-6743 might be the part number.

Have not found the high beam indicator...

My goal is to be able to turn on spot lights, convoy lights, and a series of strobes as needed. I wanted to use good old green military switches just because I don't want that bank of switches to look "out of place" in the truck. AND the indicator lamp is to make sure I don't look like an idiot going down the road with lights on that shouldn't be...

Anybody have a suggestion?

Light Switch.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Somewhere on here I saw an amazing set of switches and lights that somebody had rigged up using something like the "Convoy Lights" switch and an indicator lamp for each - using something like the "high beam indicator" light. Like so many things, find it and you better bookmark it because apparently the search engine and my brain are not on the same page :)

Best price I have found so far is about $59 for the switch. Best guess is 5930-01-098-6743 might be the part number.

Have not found the high beam indicator...

My goal is to be able to turn on spot lights, convoy lights, and a series of strobes as needed. I wanted to use good old green military switches just because I don't want that bank of switches to look "out of place" in the truck. AND the indicator lamp is to make sure I don't look like an idiot going down the road with lights on that shouldn't be...

Anybody have a suggestion?

View attachment 803516
I've got the whole dash warning light bank that is above your steering wheel if you want it and .ount it somewhere for indicators for all your lights

I've got the battery switch if you want it as well ..might have a few. Have to look.

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks Wes! That would be great! Consider it a done deal. Yes, please. Figure out what it is worth and I will be happy to pay you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks