• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

P50 trailer / Tatra

T815-8x8

Anybody no what the steel tubes are for which are stored / mounted on the sides of a P50 trailer. Do dome searching seems they were manufactured in Churdim CZ anybody no the manufacturers name and if they still in business ?
I'm looking at a couple dif' P50's for sale to go behind my TP6 appreciate any info, thanks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322180110.824059.jpg

duncan

Which tubes you mean? Only one I can think of is the towbar, which is mounted on the right side of the trailer. Seeing as the trailer itself has another quite heavy trailer hitch on the back, im guessing thats where the towbar would be used. This hitch is not the 65+ ton tatra 813 TP & KOLOS one, but looks more like one size smaller as seems to be used on the 813 PMS chassis.

On the left side there are just 2 points where you connect the handle for raising/lowering the spare wheel carriers.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks