• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint Help

rivired

I am repainting my deuce asap...i have it all primed using rustoleum clean metal primer,cuz i just blasted the entire truck myself....

so the problem i am having now is finding a LOCALLY available super durable paint that i can get in either flat or satin finish...Ive read tons about all this Gillespie and rapco stuff...

i don't wanna F around shipping paint and not know exactly what im getting ect ect..

so my question to the experts is...

what is a good ...single component super durable paint i could use that i can acquire locally at places like Parker or Sherwin Williams.. or an auto paint supply place to repaint the body of the deuce with that is available in the typical camo coulors we all like to use.?

Thanks!

wsucougarx

By far the most popular non-CARC is the Gillespies from RAPCO. Shipping is no problem, all you have to do is just wait for it. They are a huge seller of Gillespie, all their paint is fresh. Gillespie is a favorite b/c color match w/383 green and brown. Plus it protects the metal better than CARC.

rivired

ya its weird cuz i was at SW today asking them exactly what i just asked the forum and they didnt even mention or suggest carc that they carry...its like they dont even know they carry it..and i was suprised the guy didnt APPEAR to be a retard..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks