• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Palmdale, CA Deuces

Avn-Tech

Group,

I was driving N/B Sierra Highway, from Pearblossom Highway and saw 2 Deuces and an M105 trailer parked in a fenced lot. Do these belong to a form member?

Thanks
Avn-Tech

2Deuces wild

I don't know but we should have a BBQ for the Palmdale Landcaster Elisabeth Lake Deuce owners. I just went to P/U my new M 105 and found the guy had tried to slip me a nasty rust bucket. Boy was I mad...... Drove all the way to Apple Valley for nothing......:evil::evil::evil:

Avn-Tech

Group,

If you would like to have a get together, I can offer my 7 acres at California City airport as a meeting spot. Have fridge and grill.

Laterrrrr
Avn-Tech

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Camp Dirtbag spring trip isn't gonna happen due to too much on my plate 'till mid May, but, there is the Tehachapi deal happening in mid June. I know there will be 3 to 4 SS guys there along with a mess of MVPA people.

Avn-Tech

Group,

Once my EUC clears and I get my deuce (and 105 trailers) moved to Calif City, I will schedule a barbeque. We have showers available on the airport, and hangers to camp in, for those wanting to stay overnight (coming or going). Also plenty of room for tents/campers.

Laterrrrr
Avn-Tech

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't realize there were that many deuces in Palmdale. I'll be out there around the 3rd week in July. Have to make the mandatory Altelope Valley & Barstow Truck Parts stop while visiting relatives. (Will have a trailer this time so could be painful):roll:

Avn-Tech

Hole,

Look up off roading in California City on google. Calif city is 3rd largest city in CA by land size. We are known for Skydiving (now closed) and offroading. There are not a lot of hills to climb, but lots of open desert land.

Be careful, if you get stuck, would be interesting getting out as there is no place to hook onto to pull yourself out. You would have to use a deadman or 2.

Laterrrr
Avn-Tech

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks