• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parade September 14

212sparky

Mason is having a parade on September 14. Parade starts at 10:00 would like to meet up around 9:00. Following they are having a touch a truck fundraiser. I will post up more info as I get it. The location is Mason Ohio.

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is an INTERNATIONAL FORUM... without a City/State or Country/City in the thread title, you force EVERYONE to open the thread to see WHERE the event is going to be.
You would probably get more interest if you revised your thread title with adequate and pertinent info to get folks in your area's attention.

IMHO.

Good luck.

Carry on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks