• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Participated in a little Parade Today

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me and 73M819 had fun this morning in the back to school parade at school. We took the 9th grade class on the M62 pulling the M1101 and the M1009 pulling the M101A2. The kids loved it and were throwing candy out to the middle and lower school kids.

You have to watch Ron when he is out in public, he wanted to hang the upper school principles SMART CAR on the crane and even asked if we could borrow it.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I asked if I could borrow his LITTLE smart car, told him that we loved our CARBON FOOT PRINT, in fact so much that we wanted to hang his smart car off the hook so we could take a EXTRA print WITH us., took him a minute to say NO, think it took him that long to realize I WAS SERIOUS :shock:

Was fun, the kids and everybody had fun, the RE restored m62 did not do bad, once we get the vibration & RPM handled, will be good to go, it was about 45 minutes to an hour run to the event, no leaks for the WET hubs, ran just a bit warm to the touch,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks