• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photos of m915A1 hooked to an M871 Trailer???

Gentlemen ,
Does anyone have a photo(s) of an M915A1 coupled to an M871 Flatbed trailer?
The reason I ask is I am trying to convince my wife on how bad I need an M871
to pull behind My M915A1 Tractor. So far she just says you don't need that! I was
in hopes a good photo(s) of the set up would possibly change her mind, then again I might just be pissing into the wind. Thanks!!!!

M1075

Gentlemen ,
Does anyone have a photo(s) of an M915A1 coupled to an M871 Flatbed trailer?
The reason I ask is I am trying to convince my wife on how bad I need an M871
to pull behind My M915A1 Tractor. So far she just says you don't need that! I was
in hopes a good photo(s) of the set up would possibly change her mind, then again I might just be pissing into the wind. Thanks!!!!
Here are a few pics of some trailers I picked up this week. I recommend you go with a M872.

Attachments

Last edited:

M1075

I really like the look of your truck in picture 3 with the combat rims and super singles.

Any issues with getting under a trailer or stability on rough roads ?
Thanks, I think this is a good tire/wheel combination for the truck. Sometimes, I have to crank the trailer up a a few turns if it was previously hooked to a shorter tractor. Here are some comparison pics of super singles and stock tires.

Attachments

M813A1

Check with m1075 he has a couple trailers that are for sale !! He has both M871's and M872 trailers !! I am sure he can set you up !!! The M871 are much shorter then the M872 and there is a carrying capacity difference as well. I agree with M1075 the M872 looks much better on the M915 ,M916 or a M920 !!

M1075

Check with m1075 he has a couple trailers that are for sale !! He has both M871's and M872 trailers !! I am sure he can set you up !!! The M871 are much shorter then the M872 and there is a carrying capacity difference as well. I agree with M1075 the M872 looks much better on the M915 ,M916 or a M920 !!
I have several of the M871 and M872 trailers available for sale, but neither will work with the M916 or M920 without changing the fifth wheel to standard 2" size.

M1075

I hooked and pulled some commercial van trailers, both 48' & 53' around the yard, where I never had to worry about height. I'm sure it would be over 13'6"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks