• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up and ship at OK City

Monkeyboyarmy

I won a lot of (4) turbos out of Oklahoma City. I have sent my info to a the shipping companies listd to get a quote. Is anyone else headed over to pick up that may want to get these to Ohio via UPS or mail? Thanks

utterpirate

I am in OKC every week or so for work. If you can talk me through the process I would be happy to help you. I lecture at HSC downtown and most of my time there is down time. I don't have a schedule with me but I think I am there this Thursday.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can always contact OKCAuctionServices.com. They are at the GL site almost daily.

They are advertisers and members here. Very fair prices.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You can always contact OKCAuctionServices.com. They are at the GL site almost daily.

They are advertisers and members here. Very fair prices.
James and his crew are great to work with....they shipped my antique PA systems to another member in Bammer and I went down and picked them up. Saved me a chunk on shipping.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks