• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up a PRC-77 today. (The beloved Prick E-7!)

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-
I picked thos old girl up from @timntrucks today.

Super clean radio, came with the backpack, 2 antennas, (the short "blade" one and the folding 10') and one that looks like the old spout of an old oil can spout (if you're old enough to remember those):

20220803_232444.jpg

(At least I **think** thats an antenna)..antennas...

Here she is in her glory:

20220803_231618.jpg

20220803_224603.jpg

Now, being the good Steel Soldier that I am, I have found some TMs for it and also an instructors manual for a ROTC instructor and am reading it.

Here's my question:

I'm pretty sure the magnesium battery that came with it is kaput (even though it was unopened); does anyone have a link to any of these
a: the battery adapter that holds D cells

B: the battery adapter to connect it to 12-30vdc via a vehicle

C: a battery that fits that is rechargeable

I have a testing procedure once I get a good power source, but I may need help with that too.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks