• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickens SC Azalea Festival and Military Display

Jimma

The weekend of April 16th, 2011 there will be the annual Azalea Festival in Pickens, SC and there will be a military vehicle display put on by the Military History Club of the Carolinas. The club website is MILHCC.com I am thinking about going. If you have information post something here. If you need information you can go to thier website or search the web for info on the Pickens Azalea Festival.

muddog

I will be there for a little while on Friday, we will be leaving Spartanburg around 3:30 pm to convoy into Pickens. We had a good turnout last year and hope to do better this year. I think there will be about 20 MV's, hope to see ya'll there.
Harold.

tco3129

Read about it too late. Besides my daughter got married today. Why I had to be there I don't know. It wasn't like I was the one gettin hitched. I needed to recycle some WMO while the weather was cooperating. Got off subject. Sorry. I bought my deuce from a man in Pumpkintown just outside of Pickens. Nice country.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks