• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup Salesville, AR to Saint Bernice Indiana

Chappy1970

1985 D30 Chevy truck loaded and transported. If anybody in the area could inspect and repair any issues i can aslo fly in and drive home

Chappy1970

An M1008 CUCV?
I believe so. Title says Chevrolet D30. I'm just getting into these vehicles. The local fire department received it from the forestry department and it was lightly used as a fire brush truck, I bought it on a sealed bid auction. Under 25k miles.

Chappy1970

I believe so. it has the black out lights and switches. Title says Chevrolet D30. I'm just getting into these vehicles. The local fire department received it from the forestry department and it was lightly used as a fire brush truck, I bought it on a sealed bid auction. Under 25k miles

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks