• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup/shipping from Lockbourne, OH 4 items, about 125 lbs

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
I have won a set of 4 torque rods, dogbones, for 5 ton that are located in the GL facility in Lockbourne, OH. They are about 40" long by 10" by 10". Approximately 125 lbs total in 4 boxes. They need shipped to Sandwich (residential)or East Falmouth (business address) MA. Zips are 02563 and 02536. Need picked up by April 1st. Does anyone on here do that type of service or know a reputable shipping company that knows the process from there. Looking for reasonable rates. Is anyone heading to the NJ show in April as I can pick them up there? Just checking as I really don't want to drive the 12 hours each way to pick them up. Thanks for the help and info. First time getting anything from GL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks