• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of mounting hardware for winter radiator cover.

ida34

Someone asked for pics of the mounting hardware for my radiator cover. I figured I would post them hear so it can be seen by all. I also installed my ring mount today. My daughter took plenty of pics and they will be posted soon.

Chuck

Attachments

jwaller

do you have a pic of the mounting of the springs on the bottom of the grill cover? I have all but those and I cant seem to get it right per the instructions. they dont seem clear to me. :(

Blake

If anyone needs the mounting springs for the winter front grill cover, I have a friend with them new in bag

thanks.

ida34

I attach the springs to the heating inlet scoop on the driver's side and onto the hinge for the drop down cover on the side. I don't have the proper set up for the springs on the passenger's side but the truck does not complain. If I ever get off my butt to do it I will just figure out a good place and drill two holes for the springs.

I assumed your were speaking of the side springs on the bottom. I don't have anything that holds the actual bottom of the cover on.

I hope this helps.

jwaller

cranetruck said:
First item in the "Technical Manuals" section on the left here, should give you the formal installation instructions.
ya, I've looked at it a dozen times but the section that covers the lower portion of the installation isnt clear to me. pics would be better

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks