• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures finally and very delayed thread

MilitaryRestoration

Here are some pictures of our trip to Idaho with the tires. I write more up on it later when it's not so late...

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good! Being the good detective that I am, I've determined that you stopped alot for fuel! LOL:wink:

MilitaryRestoration

We stopped in troutdale, la grande, la grande, and troutdale again :) (flying j's hehe)
and for trailer wise. first trip with 6ton was just from vancouver to the dalles, or and back bob tail and then second trip was from vancouver, wa to idaho to the dalles, or then bob tail back to vancouver.... Good investigations :)

rockman

Your 818 looks great, I sure like the front end of them. That must have been quite a lot of rolling weight into the trailer as they tires are not light. Are you putting them on your 818?

Bill

MilitaryRestoration

they were on the 5ton but to pull that single axle trailer i had to take them off and go back to stock. However had to do that anyway because I got new 2 piece wheels that the tires need to be mounted on this winter anyway... and no she sits because of a bad transfer case so things just went to shi*

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks