• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pintle problem 1009

Mudstone

Ok... i got my pintle hook and spacers and such... i now realize that my truck is missing the mount on the truck. I need the plate that attaches to the bumper. Saturn doesn't have it. Any ideas? or anyone have one?

Screamin' Metal

Go to parts for sell section and they should be able to help you out....if not....call the local military Vechicle place and ask them.....they'll fix you up.

The 1008's are always setup with them for artillery and trailer usage.....I believe because of the Blazers higher gearing.....you'll need to make a few holes in your bumper to add the 'cheek' plates.....

ida34

The M1009 came with the pintle hitch so no holes will be required. I know the piece you are talking about. You need the one that uses the four bolts to mount it to the plate that takes the place of the license plate, right? If so I will check my junkvee and if I have it I will let you know. It should not be too hard to find. They are on Ebay every once in a while.

HAWKMAN

I've got one, I can try to save the bolts but you might be better to just go to the hardware store and buy new ones. PM me for price. Merry Christmas :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks