• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pinzguaer 718

Hecklebone

K51

Good afternoon.
I’m just taking a stab in the dark here, but here’s my predicament. I purchased your old JSOC 718 from Jason B. From Idaho last spring, and I had it shipped out to me in Wisconsin.
I sure it was your truck, as the videos you posted on line, and several photos confirm then it was your old truck, as None of these trucks were exactly alike when it comes to Unit modifications.
When I purchased it, he told me the 6 remaining Original wheels were in Denver, in a Storage unit. I have a friend who lives in Southern CO. Who will be heading my way on the 23rd of Oct. with an empty U haul trailer and is able to recover the wheels and bring them to me. These are the last piece of the puzzle to put this truck back to its original condition. I’ve acquired the original adjustable gun deck for the bed, as well as all the items that were on this truck when it was in the Unit inventory.

I contracted Jason over a week ago about getting me the Contact info for the custodian of the wheels, he said he would reach out to who ever had the wheels and get me the info and he has not gotten back to me, even after another dozen texts and voice mails.

Is it possible that you may be the person I need to contact about these wheels. ??
I would love to drive back out to CO and get them my self, but do to the injuries I received in 2010 in Iraq, I can’t drive more than 3 hours before my body shuts down, and this is the only chance I have to pick them up.

If you get this message , please let me know if your the man to talk to, or if you know who to talk to, please let me know.
I can provide proof that I purchased the truck, and send you screen shots of the texts between Jason and I.

Thank you for your time.
Van

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good afternoon.
I’m just taking a stab in the dark here, but here’s my predicament. I purchased your old JSOC 718 from Jason B. From Idaho last spring, and I had it shipped out to me in Wisconsin.
I sure it was your truck, as the videos you posted on line, and several photos confirm then it was your old truck, as None of these trucks were exactly alike when it comes to Unit modifications.
When I purchased it, he told me the 6 remaining Original wheels were in Denver, in a Storage unit. I have a friend who lives in Southern CO. Who will be heading my way on the 23rd of Oct. with an empty U haul trailer and is able to recover the wheels and bring them to me. These are the last piece of the puzzle to put this truck back to its original condition. I’ve acquired the original adjustable gun deck for the bed, as well as all the items that were on this truck when it was in the Unit inventory.

I contracted Jason over a week ago about getting me the Contact info for the custodian of the wheels, he said he would reach out to who ever had the wheels and get me the info and he has not gotten back to me, even after another dozen texts and voice mails.

Is it possible that you may be the person I need to contact about these wheels. ??
I would love to drive back out to CO and get them my self, but do to the injuries I received in 2010 in Iraq, I can’t drive more than 3 hours before my body shuts down, and this is the only chance I have to pick them up.

If you get this message , please let me know if your the man to talk to, or if you know who to talk to, please let me know.
I can provide proof that I purchased the truck, and send you screen shots of the texts between Jason and I.

Thank you for your time.
Van
Best wishes on the acquisition!! I hope that you're able to complete the mission and put the girl back on active duty!!! Just a bump to keep this in view for a bit!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks