• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please help identify this CUCV?

chupa

Nothing on it says military CUCV. Civilian grill guard, civilian rear body, chrome mirrors and A-pillar lights, Chevy badges on fender, chrome bumper, gasoline engine. Although it could be a COTS military truck, its not a CUCV in the true sense of the acronym.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks to be a K30. Doesn't seem to be sporting any sort of CUCV parts. (No blackout lights, wrong brushguard, no slave port, incorrect ambulance or service body) Does it have any placards on it? Might be some air force special order vehicle.

BikerBi11

the story is that this one and two others were boughjt from GL. Idont want it if it isnt a green machine. however, if it is one... then i REALLY want it!!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could be AF or Navy. Any data plates on it? Should be a registration # if so.

84cucv1ton

i know a guy with a truck just like that. his was a ambulance.. now uses it for a his construction company.. his has a 7.4..

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a truck LIKE THAT - albiet green, not tan - sold last year

Unless I'm mistaken, it has a 350 V8, TH400, NP208 and Dana 60's (corp 14? on the rear)

If memory serves, it sold for about $1400...

but again, my memory is a bit iffy

But I do remember this one...

M1031CMT

I would have to agree with patracy, looks like a K30. One that they put an ambulance body on it. The badging on the side of the fenders pretty much says it is a civilian truck. Military trucks very rarely come with any badging on the outside, and if they do it is never chromed but painted the same color as the truck.

I know the CDN military bought standard K30's before CUCV's. We have one. Has a 350 gasser in it.

Attachments

Last edited:

mutt1966

If from the front cab you can enter the back threw the door opening in the middle then its a civi ambulance if built for the military then look for some type of Data Plate or special purpose plate what ever it is paint it CARC green a CUCV brush gaurd some lift rings etc, etc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks