• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pneumatic oiler

kurtkds

I'm thinking about adding an oiler to the air system to my Deuce. I would think that there would be nothing but positives to doing so.

I was researching Trico's site for another source for an Air powered wiper motor and came across a catalog for their air motors along with a trouble shooting section.

They recommend operating the motor at least every other day to keep things working correctly, it was also recommended that when using alcohol as a drying agent, that an oiler should be used to replace the lubricant that the alcohol washes away.

I would think that would also be a good thing for the air pack.

So what do you think?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks