• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible Fort Bragg Pick Up Needed

tscott8201

Just won a GP auction for a generator mounted on a M116A3 trailer that I'm being told is located at Ft. Bragg. I've left voice messages with the local guys in charge, Felix and Tom, to try to get verification of location and to schedule a time for pick up, I'll know more details when they call back. According to the GP website I have until 10/31 to get the unit before they start charging. I know I can get up that way next week but I'm in Florida a little over 6 hours away so if they only load in the a.m. I might not be able to make it in time. I'd like to know if anyone local would be willing to pick it up for me to buy me a little flexibility with pickup times?

Tom

tscott8201

OK, just spoke with Tom on site and he verified the unit is at Ft. Bragg which does load outs on Monday-Wednesday 7:30am-12:30pm. The trailer looks road worthy and my plan was to haul it home so getting it off base to a nearby location should be relatively simple.

I was hoping to make the trip later in the week, so if anyone is available to just get it off base and hang onto it until, say Friday, I'd really appreciate it. I pay in beer, whisky or cash depending on which vice you subscribe to.

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks