• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible Mite doors?

Apache Willys

In the Conversations forum, "What do these doors fit?" post, there are doors that I can't identify. They might be for a Mite, but I couldn't find pics of Mites with doors on. There are pics and dimensions in the threads. Can someone take a look and confirm either way? I have 2 left and 5 right doors.

saddamsnightmare

November 15th, 2012.

The doors were standard M38A's, but there has to be an adapter and a filler piece to close up the gap between the toor retention strip (at the front of the canvas door's verticle edge and the windshield. PLUS the mirros work better if you make a stabilizer strap that connects the mirror arm to the windshield frame..then there is lots less vibration. I used to own M422A1 SN 2043, and we made these modifications to that vehicle as it had only had the top on it, never the doors or side curtains.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks