Possibly looking for daily driver

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-
Our most recent weather event to visit Louisiana managed to destroy my pickup. (It was parked in Galliano and was subjected to 140+ mph sustained winds, storm flooding and rock damage).
I haven't even seen the truck yet as I won't be in from offshore until Wednesday, but have seen pics of the truck.

Insurance is going to take care of the balance on the truck, but with used truck prices right now I'm probably going to be looking in the private market for a daily driver.

If anyone in Louisiana or surrounding states has a decent M/V that isn't a basket case that could conceivably be used as a daily driver (I'm mechanically inclined, so the occasional repair isn't a deal breaker, but it would need to be 90%+ reliable), please reach out.

As I said, I'm waiting on insurance etc, so this isn't a "needs-to-be-done-right-now" deal, but I'm doing the groundwork.

Thanks in advance....

Elijah95

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have just the ticket for you, can you PM your number to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks