• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your M35A2 passenger seat upgrades

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to see all the different seat and passenger seat upgrades people have done for the M35A2!

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My XM818 has a springer seat just like the driver's position. (Same cab as M35A2).

I put an MRAP seat on the springer base on the driver side of my M925. This should be viable for both positions of the M35A2 as well.

20180506_195820.jpg

winfred

mine has a single place seat where the bottom flips up and the base is a box, planning on putting a evaporator and blower in it for ac, i have most of the parts but haven't built it yet past mounting the compressor

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to see if there is a good way to replace the whole thing with a bench seat or just as good replace the passenger seat with a small two seat bench. I have seen a few on here and on the google but no description at all.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Installed this seat and box in my 817. Made the seat base (rigid) and significantly modified a box I got on ebay.

My M35A3 gets two of those seats. I'm still looking for the springer seat base for the passenger side and will make another console box again too.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to see if there is a good way to replace the whole thing with a bench seat or just as good replace the passenger seat with a small two seat bench. I have seen a few on here and on the google but no description at all.
Isn't that what the ORIGINAL seat is?

brian s

Not sure of the year out of cj5 I think. Drivers side mounted to springer and right side to the stock seat bracket that way I had a base to build my center console.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks