• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pre bent supply pump rubber hose?

The rubber hose attaching to the fuel supply pump on my m1009 appears to be pre bent (and leaking) . I cant find a part # in the 20tm. I saw a thread where someone had just used standard hose, I do worrry about collapse under vaccum however. I need to replace mine asap. Anyone know a part# or have any suggestions for an alternate? Looks to be 3/8 pre bent fuel line.

Efituned

I called many part stores and dealers trying to get that hose and no one had it. I went to my local hydraulic supply store and bought their strongest hose so that it wouldn't kink. I originally tried a regular fuel hose and it seemed to kink real bad and collapse under suction. I also cut the u-turn out of the hard line so basically the fuel hose was making a big u-turn into the fuel pump.

GreenBull

A spring inside the hose is something done in a lot of original equipment applications such as this. Find a loose wound spring of the right size and put in the non molded hose.

tbearatkin

This looks like could be it but would have suggest looking at the old one and see if it matches. Not the same part number I found for it (TM 34P has a PN 14063301)

HOSE. Fuel Line. Fits: Chevrolet: P30 VAN (1985-1993), P20 VAN (1985-1990); GMC: P35/P3500 VAN (1985-1990), P25/P2500 VAN (1985-1990) (14042368)

Here is the whole fuel system look by the fuel pump in the drawing and see if that hose shape matches.

GP FUEL SUPPLY SYSTEM/DIESEL; G FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM (LH6/6.2C,LL4/6.2J) DIESEL; P3 FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM (LL4/6.2J) DIESEL;. Fits: P20 VAN, P25/P2500 VAN, P30 VAN, P35/P3500 VAN | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick

Asmoday

I used Gates 3/8" Fuel injection hose which is stiffer walled. I made sure it was a viable loop so it would not kink and have had no issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks