• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PRE cucv lighting

Jordan.18

Good morning.
I am new to this forum and this is my first post so let’s get started.
I picked up a ‘76 5/4 k30 that was stationed in Manitoba with the Canadian military. It was destined for the grave yard when I got it from a farmer. So in the last 6 months I have been converting it over to a pull truck. Will have a 429” small block chev. So now my question.

It has a factory wired 3 lever light switch in it and it’s currently not working. Has anyone been able to by pass this and use the factory GM headlight switch etc or am I better to change out fuse box.

Let me add that I will be keeping the military look from the bumper with grille to army green.
Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks