• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Prisoner from Lansing, KS escapes in M929.

Flyingvan911

(I’m not having luck posting a link from my phone.) An inmate from the prison in Lansing, KS escaped using a M929 5 ton dump truck. The truck has been found at 92 and Parallel in Kansas City, KS. Not sure what the guy did but I hope he gets caught. The news and half the people commenting on Facebook are calling it a deuce and a half. I politely offered the proper model.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
(I’m not having luck posting a link from my phone.) An inmate from the prison in Lansing, KS escaped using a M929 5 ton dump truck. The truck has been found at 92 and Parallel in Kansas City, KS. Not sure what the guy did but I hope he gets caught. The news and half the people commenting on Facebook are calling it a deuce and a half. I politely offered the proper model.
https://www.kctv5.com/news/lansing-...cle_46903088-12b9-11e9-bc1b-e30da5aa81a7.html

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Military trucks don't have keys unless modified. Even if the steering wheel is locked with a chain, if a truck was pointed towards the fence, an inmate could have started the truck and crashed through the fence. Very stupid to have any heavy equipment located inside the fence where inmates have access. Someone at the prison should be polishing up their resume.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Military trucks don't have keys unless modified. Even if the steering wheel is locked with a chain, if a truck was pointed towards the fence, an inmate could have started the truck and crashed through the fence. Very stupid to have any heavy equipment located inside the fence where inmates have access. Someone at the prison should be polishing up their resume.
Nah it's government they will get a promotion.

74M35A2

How did you get your screen name changed? Or did you steal somebody else's photo, which looks familiar.

74M35A2

Apology, I thought that pic was associated with another member's name. My memory is terrible though. I'd be further ahead if I just kept my mouth shut.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My memory is terrible though. I'd be further ahead if I just kept my mouth shut.
Do you remember that you have a 5t that has another power plant waiting to go in it? Sorry, couldn't resist! Nah, not sorry :razz:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Do you remember that you have a 5t that has another power plant waiting to go in it? Sorry, couldn't resist! Nah, not sorry :razz:
I got a call yesterday from Profo about repowering his 927 after the Palm Springs trip since that 8.3 was dogging on some hills bad. It needs a few more motivational parts added. He asked about an ISL and double OD Allison swap that is on Govplanet. I said well if Clint had his done you would know what to do but since that isn't going to happen maybe Profo will get it done first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks